UK PR Intern at The Body Shop

Croydon Greater London
Public Relations

6.8/10

6.4

I enjoyed my work placement overall and felt it was a great learning experience. I'm very glad I did it and wouldn't change it.

I felt valued by my colleagues for the most part, however this wasn't always the case.

My management always ensured that I had lots to do but were considerate of my workload which I appreciated.

I was always busy and had lots to do. I never had an hour without a task to complete.

I felt I was given a fair amount of responsibility.

I believe I've learnt many skills which I can apply to the rest of my degree and my future career. Particularly time management and self discipline.

Generally positive

The Internship programme is very well organised and a lot of effort is made by the HR team to improve it consistently and ensure it is successful.

I was given lots of learning opportunities and was able to develop my skills.

There doesn't seem to be recruitment going on in the business currently

There was a very good social scene amongst fellow placement students, but not so much amongst fellow colleagues

Expensive - worked in Croydon, London