1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed the placement as it helped me to adapt and grow as a person and inspired me to shop at ikea more and to appreciate the furniture we sell. i REALLY enjoyed putting stuff of the shelves and i liked talking to customers as people make me very happy.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were fantastic we were all like one big happy family. we all met up after work and stuff it was WICKED. My colleagues are actually my friends now as they are very nice and didn't mind that i was weird. lol. love rhyme miss them
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?