People Advisory Services – Workforce Advisory Summer Internship
Are you a university student looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience this area of Consulting!
What is the EY People Advisory Services – Workforce Advisory Summer Internship?
The People Advisory Services (PAS) – Workforce Advisory Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. As part of our Consulting business area, our team works with clients to help them manage their people, processes and systems, and you’ll gain hands-on experience helping them to do so. When you join the internship, you will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Gain experience and grow your skills within this business area’s specialisms, including change management, communications, HR transformation, talent management, diversity and inclusion, learning, and workforce analytics
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You’ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in PAS Consulting at EY. You’ll start to develop the skills and strengths you’ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
We’re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We’re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for university students like you.
How to apply
To apply for this programme and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
7 days remaining to apply for this job
Average Review Score
This score is based on the honest reviews left by students who have worked at EY. Find out what it’s really like to work there - before you apply.Read 2363 Reviews