Deadline: 31st January 2022
Length: Placement Year (10 Months+)
Location: South East
City: Milton Keynes
Tomorrow is our home.
Enjoy the inspiring environment that enables you to realize your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we improve people's quality of life and enjoy the trust of millions of consumers. Whether it is one of our global brands - Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff - or a local brand, they all thrive on the excellence of our teams. Different individuals, united by a common goal, contribute their personal skills and passion. We are determined to empower each one of them. Join us now and give your career a home.
- Assist with retailer specific activities i.e. promotional plans, product setups, digital content etc
- Be a point of contact for all sales team enquiries. Working with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure well rounded knowledge of the retail channel.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the small domestic appliance market including competition, opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the national promotional and trade marketing calendar, contribute to the activation of promotional campaigns and analyse performance to give insight into future planning.
- Undertake general administrative duties for the sales team.
- BA Hons Business related degree required
- Expected overall grade 2:1
- Previously had employment either paid or volunteered
- Commercially focused, with the ability to initiate and drive forward ideas
- Ability to thrive under pressure, to maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Team player with communication skills at all levels
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount and access to BSH reward website
- Training and Development opportunities
BSH Home Appliances Ltd is a subsidiary company of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The group was founded in 1967 and since the beginning of 2015 BSH exclusively belongs to the Bosch Group, headquartered in Munich.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.