7th February 2021
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Business Management, Sales
Central London and City
Sales & Distribution Undergraduate Placements
WarnerMedia is a global media company with the most valuable entertainment, news and sports brands in the world.
In the UK we offer placements which will see you working with HBO, Warner Bros., CNN, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim to name a few.
Based in several locations in central London, WarnerMedia’s UK and regional EMEA businesses’ headquarters are home to some of the best and brightest people working in the entertainment industry today.
Our placement opportunities are for students on an undergraduate sandwich degree course looking for a 12-month placement which forms part of their degree. All placements run from July until the following July.
We are currently recruiting for Business Placements across our Theatrical and Digital Sales teams in the business.
The advantages of completing a placement with us are:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates, plus get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers many classroom-based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WarnerMedia interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
- We are a Top 100 undergraduate Employer - check out our reviews!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.