Deadline: 31st July 2022
Salary: Fees Apply
Length: Internship (1-4 Months), Placement (5-9 Months)
Roles: Leisure and Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
Location: Europe, USA, Rest of the World
City: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America
About The Intern Group
Impress future employers with hands-on experience, intern alongside leading professionals and future-proof your career with a global internship.
The Intern Group is the leading provider of award winning internship programmes, online and abroad, in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. We have been featured in CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal amongst other leading publications.
Global Internship in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
Our Global Internship Programme in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism is designed to suit your personal and professional needs, with start dates all year round and flexible duration. The programme includes:
- A leading remote or hybrid/in-person internship
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote Speaker Series featuring global leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our programme gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers including:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years
- Sue Liburd MBE DL, Non-Executive Director at NHS
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman
- Personalised career coaching upon completion of the programme
- 3 months access to a licensed online therapist (Talkspace)
About The Internships
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for interns in the past:
- Sony Music
- Make A Wish
- BTG Pactual
- Grant Thornton
- Habitat For Humanity
- Quintessentially (largest lifestyle luxury brand in the world)
“I’ve been properly immersed in the company for 3 months now and it’s taught me a sense of responsibility, which is only going to help me in future life when I go into a proper job. It’s also a really invaluable thing to have people here to support you and help you whenever you need it.” - Jack Carr, University of Durham, Finance Intern at Grant Thornton
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Please note, programme fees start from $1495.