Customer Success Placement
As a Customer Success Assistant, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the business – ranging from Sales and Project Management, to Customer Service and Consultancy. At the forefront of our Customer Success team, you'll be the first person that our customers come to for advice and help, so it’ll be down to you to be a ProspectSoft ambassador. Whether it be managing a project, or consulting with customers during the Onboarding process, you’ll be constantly establishing new relationships and building customer rapport. You’ll also gain real insight and understanding into business processes through interacting with customers on a daily basis. If you can listen to our customers to guide them to the right solution and help them overcome their business challenges, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building Customer Rapport – Each element of the role is strongly focused on communicating with our customer base. Having the ability to build relationships and trust with customers is a vital skill you’ll adopt.
- Onboarding – Getting customers up to speed with the Prospect system is critical to ensure ongoing success. You’ll need to understand and interpret the customer’s business objectives and processes to ensure each Onboarding is successful.
- Customer Service – At ProspectSoft, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and every member of staff contributes to this. This will involve providing timely answers and assistance in a professional and friendly manner that reflects the company's core values.
- Business Development – Whilst sales isn’t the primary focus of Customer Success, it’s important to be able to identify business development opportunities that would add further value to the customer’s solution. Whether it be System Reviews, Onboarding Experiences or Points Packs, you’ll help our customers get the most benefit out of the system.
- Software Demonstrations – As the year progresses, you’ll confidently demonstrate our software to customers. Understanding customer requirements is an essential part of delivering high quality, relevant demonstrations in a persuasive manner.
- Project Management – Delivering software solutions is a core part of the business. In this role, you’ll be playing a crucial part by scoping and documenting requirements to support customer and internal projects. Managing these tasks will require impeccable organisation skills to ensure you successfully manage and meet desired timescales and internal deadlines. Effectively liaising and co-ordinating with team members across departments, and most importantly, the customer, is crucial to ensure a successful outcome.
What you’ll need:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent IT systems knowledge (including email, Excel, Office etc.)
- Motivated by targets & deadlines
- Enthusiastic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement
- The Most Awarded SME for Placements – We’re proud to be the most awarded SME in the UK for its placement programme! Our placements really are the heart and soul of the company.
- SMEs for the Win! – Providing you with an instant sense of belonging, working for ProspectSoft offers you a working environment like no other. Being able to build relationships and work closely with senior Managers and Directors provides you with all the opportunities and skills you need to fly high in the real world.
- Enhanced Employment Prospects – A placement with us will give you an excellent foundation knowledge and insight into the sector you’re working in and awareness of the working world. This will help you excel in your professional development, as well as enhance your employability skills.
- Personal Development – Managers and Directors at ProspectSoft want you get the most out of your placement. Throughout your year, you’ll be working alongside industry experts who’ll guide and support you along your placement journey. Plus, they’ll encourage you to work on other side projects to boost your CV, like passing online certifications!
- Real Responsibility – You don’t have to worry about being the placement that gets stuck doing the coffee run! Right from the get-go, you’re given real responsibility and are treated just like our permanent team members. You’re given tasks that influence the business’ reputation, success and growth, and your input is hugely valued and appreciated.
- Unique Office Atmosphere – The friendly, young and energetic atmosphere here at ProspectSoft is something we feel makes us unique! We’re a supportive company that treasures every single employee. We’re a sociable bunch too that know how to have a great time both in the office, and outside the walls of work! Our Social Committee ensures there’s plenty of events going on throughout the year to provide all sorts of perks for our lovely employees.
- Pizza Fridays & Beer Fridays – Who doesn’t love pizza? The last Friday of every month combines food and learning! Bringing the whole company together, we learn about the exciting features our Development team have been working on recently in the software, and simultaneously get to indulge in endless amounts of Domino’s pizza! Plus, every Friday, ProspectSoft finish work half an hour early to crack open the beer fridge and socialise. Employees can kick-start their Fridays and choose a refreshing alcoholic or soft beverage they fancy, to sit back, relax and enjoy! We also love a good quiz!
- Departmental Socials – Each department often heads out for different socials after work. Whether it’s a curry night or getting involved in a sport such as trampolining or rock-climbing, every department loves to bring their teams together for a good laugh and sociable catch up! But socials don’t have to be set to individual departments; we like to mix! If the Dev team head out trampolining and the Marketing team fancy joining, then they’re always welcome – the more the merrier!
- Company Events – ProspectSoft love to host a sunny BBQ, attend the Henley Royal Regatta, or organise afterwork drinks in the sunshine. Whatever they choose to do, ProspectSoft love a sociable get together!
We’re a UK based CRM and eCommerce company, run by its founder, supported by a strong international management team, and financially backed by Maven Capital Partners. We create, develop and deliver our SaaS platform, Prospect, to more than 5,000 SME users worldwide. Prospect is perfect for businesses who sell physical products from stock B2B. As the official “Stock Aware CRM”, Prospect offers native integration to leading accounting and inventory management systems like Sage 50, Unleashed and Xero.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.