Technical Operations Engineer Placement
Are you looking for a placement opportunity that puts you at the core of our Technology Development team working with clients like Clients like Morrisons, Network Rail and Virgin Media?
- Providing first level support and training of our core web applications to both internal and external clients
- Developing and producing internal software-based systems to support business practices
- Providing support for all aspects of our technical systems within Amberjack including our Applicant Tracking System, video interviewing platform and assessment platform
- Taking a creative approach to your work, contributing to new ideas and challenging the status quo
- Account management and effective client liaison
- Work closely with the Technology Development team
Who we’re looking for?
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent, ideally in an IT related subject
- Able to demonstrate a passion for technology and customer delivery
- Able to demonstrate the ability to discuss technical solutions with customers in layman’s terms
- Have outstanding attention to detail and process
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrate ownership of workload and manage own time effectively
- Able to work with other project management tools, build processes and version control
- Have an understanding of programming languages such as SQL, C#, HTML and CSS
- Able to demonstrate strong analysing skills
Why work for Amberjack?
You’ll be working in a collaborative, rewarding and supportive team with fantastic potential for growth and development and in return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Amberjack is one of the UK’s leading graduate, entry-level and volume outsource recruitment specialists. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Unilever, Morrisons, GSK and Virgin Media, helping them to hire the very best apprentices, school leavers, placement students, graduates or interns. Unlike other recruiters, we are deep experts in the definition and identification of true potential. Our advanced systems and intelligent solutions are designed to deliver the ultimate recruitment experience. From intelligent attraction to recruitment process outsourcing and bespoke assessment and selection tools, we work as an extension to our client’s teams.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.