Legal Assistant Placement
To support the UK legal team with all administrative requirements and the modernisation of the UK Legal Team.
- Assistance in the creation of the Legal Intranet Site, including content creation
- Management and development of a contract database
- Gathering and preparing data for Legal Team work projects.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for Legal Team
- Using Excel to administer and develop Legal Data Dashboards and Legal Budgetary Information
- Helping in the development of Legal Templates
- Helping in the development of Automated Legal Processes
- Performance of Company Secretarial Tasks
- Data entry into departmental databases
- Research into Legal Operations best practice
- Assisting the Legal Administrator with the general administration of the legal filing system including opening of files, administration of the execution of documents and other processes.
- Assisting in preparation of best practice documentation.
- Management of document retention processes.
- Responding to basic contract enquiries including supervised basic review of simple contracts.
- Upkeep of record of data processing activities
- Management of GDPR mailbox to answer any questions and respond/help resolve reported data protection issues
- Assistance and performance of Data Subject access requests
- Performing other duties as assigned by Legal Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to display assertiveness and a high level of self-confidence.
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Possesses strong organisational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Strong verbal, analytical and writing skills essential.
- Ability to express ideas clearly (verbally, in writing, in private and public settings and including the delivery of presentations).
About Tech Data
Tech Data Corporation is one of the world’s largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value-added services enable 125,000 resellers to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users in more than 100 countries. Tech Data generated $36.8 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2018. It is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for nine consecutive years.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.