Product Marketing Placement
Within the Commercial Department at VWFS, our objective is to play a vital role in helping our brands to drive sales and increase customer loyalty.
Reporting to the Insurance Marketing Manager, you will support with the delivery of new and existing marketing activity to meet the overall strategic aims of the company including supporting in flight digital projects. You will have the opportunity to be involved across the team in the entire Marketing lifecycle from concept proposal/development, project delivery and the marketing of existing propositions.
About the role
- You will work with the Insurance Product Marketing Managers on the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Assist across the Insurance Team with the delivery of in-flight digital projects and new proposition delivery
- Ensuring a quality output delivery in keeping with stakeholders expectations and in fitting within the regulatory framework in which we operate
- Monitoring and reporting of websites to understand traffic, visits and conversions whilst also ensuring all information on these channels are up to date and accurate
- Assist in identifying and defining the most effective solutions for specified new developments
- Create fully evaluated business proposals to gain approval from key internal stakeholders
- Studying towards a Business or Marketing related degree
- Creative with a desire to bring innovation to the insurance agenda
- Analytical and organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Proactive attitude when approaching tasks
- Comfortable developing positive working relationships and communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Happy working collaboratively within a team
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Customer centric approach is essential
- Resilient and hard working
What you’ll get:
(apart from a wealth of experience for the future…)
- Earn whilst you learn and receive a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum plus discretionary bonus and access to company pension scheme
- A fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- Participate in Lifeskills workshops, designed specifically for our Undergraduates
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme which means driving 2 brand new vehicles during your placement (a great way to make your mates jealous when you visit them at Uni)
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Onsite wellbeing centre – think lunchtime massages, onsite HIIT classes and health check-ups
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Here at VWFS, we provide finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands, like: Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, Scania and MAN.
Please be aware that we are only accepting one application per candidate so do take the time to make sure that this is the opportunity you feel passionate about applying for.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.