Motorsport Events Placement
- Responsible for elements of Porsche Carrera Cup GB (PCCGB) Hospitality Programme delivery within the Porsche Motorsport Department, and to work with internal teams to assist in the management and delivery of Motorsport events.
- Annual Motorsport events include: the Media Day, Testing, Race Weekends, End of Season Awards, Scholarship and Taster Days – plus other wider scope events such as Autosport International and Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Admin and planning during office time
Core Specific Responsibilities:
- To implement and deliver the Porsche Centre Motorsport Hospitality Programme
- Collate hospitality package in conjunction with PCMS – tickets, info packs, guest lanyards
- Ensure Porsche Centre Hospitality bookings are Invoiced correctly
- Arrange payment links for the hospitality packages via internal invoicing structure
- Co-ordinate hospitality allocation to relevant Porsche Centres around the UK and ensure all guests are assigned a BP number in C@P
- Deliver the event and host guests at the Circuit
- Collate ‘Goody Bags’ for all Motorsport events
- Event interdepartmental liaison
- Manage all hotel bookings for Porsche Carrera Cup GB staff and create a ‘Rooming List’ for each event.
- Deliver a ‘Paddock Tour’ to groups of Centre Guests at each event
- Create and arrange production of timetables for Centre Guests at each event
- Oversee the allocation, distribution, return and disposal of PCCGB ‘Team Kit’
- Ensure the Motorsport stock room is well organised and stock levels are recorded
- Assisting in production of working documents for each event, distribution throughout the team ensuring accuracy and understanding from each party.
- Key point of contact for clients prior, during and post the events.
- Liaison with external suppliers with joint event responsibility.
- Resource planning.
- Input to PCGB systems, manage all Motorsport finances; raising Invoices, Purchase Orders etc
- Liaison with PCGB departments.
- Regular meetings with Motorsport Manager and Motorsport Event Planner to update on progress with each event, ensuring that all information is captured and relayed to the Motorsport Team where relevant.
- Travel is required throughout the Motorsport season – March – October. 8 race weekends throughout the UK and Scotland plus other related events Friday through to Sunday
We offer a competitive salary, 27 days holiday, daily food allowance and a bus pass in the Reading area.
Those who pass the first stage will be offered a telephone interview. The final stage of the process will be an assessment centre, after which the successful candidate will be notified.
Please note that subject to the volume of applications received we may bring forward our application deadline and would recommend you make your application to the programme at the earliest possible convenience to ensure you do not miss out.
Requirements for the Job and Person Specification:
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be 21 years old+ on start date and a full clean driving license held for a minimum of 2 years is essential.
- Required Qualifications: Events Management or Motorsport related degree is desirable.
- Required IT-skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Required specialised knowledge: Customer Service skills or experience is desirable.
- Required language knowledge: Highly competent in spoken and written English.
- Other requirements: An interest in Motorsport or Sporting Competition is desirable.
Porsche Cars Great Britain has a strong heritage. Since our inception we have been committed to delivering the highest level of customer service and recognise that our staff are our strongest asset. An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a talented individual to join the Porsche Cars Great Britain Motorsport Marketing Department. Our Intern Training Programme offers outstanding individuals a chance to gain invaluable experience and allows them the perfect start to their career.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.