About AIA Worldwide
AIA Worldwide are the UK (and Ireland) business offices for TMP Worldwide, the global, technology-enabled recruitment communications agency that leverages software, advertising and creativity to develop and deploy our clients’ employer brands across digital, social and mobile outlets. AIA Worldwide are in no way affiliated to TMP Worldwide in the UK, who operate as a UK-only business.
AIA Worldwide is a full-service agency. The products and services we offer cover all areas of the recruitment advertising market, from an initial idea through to final delivery. This starts with employer brand research and development; continues with creative strategy and development; media strategy, including planning, buying and placement across multiple media; digital development, including career sites, mobile, video, and social; and then extends to metrics and measurement.
Digital Strategist Placement
Are you someone who is looking to dive into the deep end of Advertising on a Digital Marketing career path? A recent graduate, mid-way through University, or looking for a career change? Working between the Digital Strategy, Content, and Data Analytics teams, you will learn what it takes to be a digital marketer in today’s fast paced world; working with everyday brands including many FTSE and Fortune 100 clients, you’ll be exposed to different ways of working in digital marketing, while focusing on the recruitment marketing world.
Using your strong organisational skills and attention to detail, you’ll be assisting the Digital Strategy team on various projects for a range of clients. You’ll be working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, where ‘many hats’ must be worn and multiple projects need to be juggled, sometimes with minimal management direction. Specifically, you will…
- Support the Digital Strategy team at all levels, from putting together content marketing strategies or social media campaigns, to research and analytics analysis
- Collect and provide analysis for the Data Analytics team, often collecting data from a range of sources and presenting the information back to the team in a client-friendly format
- Creating and providing input to client facing presentations
- Attend client meetings, providing insight and assisting with follow-up and client deliverables
- A range of administrative tasks to support the team, including meeting scheduling, and minute taking
- A great mix of creative and critical thinking
- Exceptional communication and writing skills a must
- Someone who embraces social and digital channels and keeps abreast of tech blogs and forums, and industry developments
- Willingness to fully support the needs of the department at all levels, from the tiny details to big picture thinking
- Passion and/or interest in learning about interactive and digital marketing
- Proficiency in various presentation and software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
Desired, but not essential
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Advertising, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, PR)
- Experience managing campaigns on various social media and digital channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, YouTube etc
- Knowledge of any analytics tracking tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DoubleClick (DCM), and/or Adobe Analytics
- Past success with analysing data, drawing accurate conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly
- A knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.