“I thoroughly enjoyed my placement at ProspectSoft, the whole experience beat all expectations! I am extremely grateful for all that the ProspectSoft placement scheme has provided me and I would recommend the scheme to anyone and everyone…” - Read full review
Founded in 2000, ProspectSoft is a UK business operating in the business-to-business sector, delivering software to thousands of users across the UK, Republic of Ireland and worldwide. ProspectSoft identified a need for CRM and eCommerce solutions that integrated with accounting systems to help bring business information together. Our software eliminates the need to re-key data, improves lead follow-up and order taking, resulting in improvements in customer intelligence and overall efficiency.
Sales & Account Management Placement
At ProspectSoft, we have three different sales placement opportunities. These are placed across our New Business, Account Management and Customer Service teams. These roles all include direct communication with potential/existing clients and the management of the complete sales cycle, including onsite visits when required. You will be given a high level of responsibility for two of the most important functions in our business; making sales and customer service. You must be prepared to be thrown in at the deep end, be able to forge relationships with customers and team members, as well as being able to manage your own time effectively.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Key point of contact – Each job takes a pivotal role in customer/prospect communication. This will entail liaising with customers about project requirements, support tickets and managing prospective customers through the 365 Free Trial process. Whichever role you take on, having the ability to build relationships and build rapport with clients quickly is a vital skill you will adopt.
- Customer Service – At ProspectSoft, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and every member of staff needs to contribute to this. This will involve providing timely answers, fixes, assistance and escalation in a professional and friendly manner that reflects the company's core values.
- Sales Management/Lead Generation – Selling is a vital part of all these roles. This will involve scoping and documenting requirements, managing the entire sales cycle, and supporting other sales staff on larger sales where required. You will be expected to engage with customers/prospects through different mediums, including phone and email. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the number of opportunities, including Free Trials, Points Packs and other software sales.
- Presentations/Demonstrations – A key part of your role will be demonstrating our software to current/prospective clients. This will be required in both a sales and support capacity. To be able to deliver high quality, relevant demonstrations, you will need to be able to translate customer requirements into efficient and desirable solutions for customers and present these in an appealing and persuasive manner.
- Organisation – You will need to manage many varied tasks. These will include, customer upgrades, bespoke developments, project delivery and general customer communication. Managing these tasks will require good organisation skills to ensure you successfully manage and meet desired timescales. This will also require you to liaise and co-ordinate with team members across the business, and most importantly with the customer.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent IT systems knowledge (including email, Excel, Office etc.)
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach and positive attitude at all times
- Degree in a relevant field (this is a bonus but not necessary)
- Ability to solve problems
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
More Jobs From ProspectSoft Ltd
Deadline 26th Jan 2018