Hayman’s Gin is an award winning classic gin, crafted just as gin should be. As Original English Gin Makers, the Hayman Family have been distilling gin since 1863.
The Hayman’s Gin range consists of our award winning Hayman’s London Dry Gin, well rounded Hayman’s Old Tom Gin and rich, ruby red Hayman’s Sloe Gin. A cask-rest gin, Hayman’s Family Reserve and a navy strength gin, Royal Dock also feature within the portfolio.
Are you looking for a placement within marketing and events? Do you want to work for one of the most highly regarded Gins in the world?
We are searching for an energetic and enthusiastic gin lover to join our team on a 12 month placement.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic and ambitious team. You will develop a wide range of skills and hands-on experience which are sure to stand out on your CV. Experience what it takes to develop a Gin brand in this exciting and fast–paced category.
You will report to the Brand Manager and assist with the following tasks:
- Representing Hayman’s Gin at a number of shows, distillery tours and tastings both regionally and nationally
- The organisation of events, exhibitions and tastings
- Developing communications to customers and consumers
- Monitoring our social media channels including industry news and competitors
- Collating a monthly competitor report and industry news update
- Research for new projects and market information
- The development and upkeep of marketing materials and POS
- Maintain and update our consumer and stockist databases
- Maintain and update our online Brand Vault of graphics and images
- Maintain and update our filing system
- Handling website enquiries
- Keeping all websites up to date with relevant information
- The smooth running of product photo shoots
You need to be motivated, enthusiastic and personable with an interest in the drinks industry. An organised multi-tasker who is good at working to deadlines is essential.
Forward thinking, presentable and a team player, we are looking for initiative with a good attitude and a desire to learn.
Working within this fast-paced and ever growing industry you must be a quick learner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some flexibility will be needed to work events and tours in the evenings and weekends.
You will be required to have a full driver’s license and to a car.
Hours – 9:00-17.30 – with evening and weekend work
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a short covering letter or video to introduce yourself and why you would like to be Hayman’s next intern to firstname.lastname@example.org.