Auditor at PwC

Birmingham West Midlands

PwC is a Top Employer

8.9/10

Placement students are included with the graduate students.
Working out at client sites most of the time auditing the companies financial statements.
Also spent about 3 months of the year in college studying for, and taking professional accountancy exams for the ACA qualification.

I really enjoyed my placement

Everyone at PwC makes you feel very valued, and seem like they appreciate the work you put in.

There are loads of different support networks you can turn to if you need any advice, and everyone is very approachable.

Usually quite busy, but at times when you have nothing to do, you can always find work somewhere to keep you busy.

I felt I was given the right amount of responsibility, based on my experience.

I feel the skills I have learnt will help my in my final year at Uni, and also in future employment.

Really good office, friendly atmosphere, but also able to get work done.

You can tell PwC are well practiced in placement schemes.

The first few weeks are all induction and training based, and the company also funds all your studying and exams.

I have been offered a graduate job, and will be going back.

Theres a social club at PwC, but also a lot of social events are held by different year groups, or amongst placement students etc.

Normal city centre prices in B'ham for food and drink, I lived at home so not sure on price of accommodation.

Pretty good nightlife in B'ham city centre.

There are loads of clubs, societies, groups etc you can get involved with.