This review was written using a previous version of questions that
were updated in 2013
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Absolutely loved it!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was definitely made to seem part of a team, and informed of all the business going on the departments I was sat in.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Many social events were organised for us, but we also organised extra things between us. The other interns on the scheme were great, and the location of the office meant there were lots of places to go out.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?