Marketing/Creative Services Intern European Theatrical Marketing at Warner Bros

Holborn Central London and City
Marketing

9.8/10

Approving artwork for countries in the EMEA. Production and shipping of in-theatre advertising materials, and organising the marketing materials for CineEurope in Amsterdam.

I could not have asked for a better year - it would be difficult for any job in the future to match this one.

Treated like part of the team - not like an intern. Trained extremely well, they were keen to help me learn and cared about my opinion.

Training on everything possible - so that when my manager is away I am capable of running things myself.

Extremely busy and working to tight deadlines - but that's the way I enjoy it. The day goes extremely quickly and I enjoy all of the work that I do.

A huge amount of responsibility given, so that I have managed to develop all of my skills. I am entrusted with more information and responsibility than I ever would have expected from a placement year.

I will now be able to apply everything that I have learnt at work to my studies. It has been invaluable for kick-starting my career, and it makes doing a degree worth it - as you get an idea of what jobs are out there. I would not feel as prepared as I am now if I hadn't done it.

Work hard play hard! Everyone generally very happy in the working environment.

Great training course provided, everyone was used to having interns so knew how to train them. We were fully integrated into the department and helped by many different people.

We were given approx. 8 courses throughout the year. Also, we have regular meetings with our managers to look at areas to improve.

I would love to go back to the company, and would actively ensure to stay in touch incase anything were to come up in the future.

30+ interns working for Warner Bros so there is a huge mix of people to socialise with.

Lived at home and commuted - but everyone that does live in London will know its expensive, but worth it!

Central london therefore there is plenty of choice!