Analyst at Accenture

City of London Central London and City
Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.9/10

I worked on several different project for different clients across several industries. Work involved business analysis, business modelling, reporting, leading communications, arranging meetings, creatining powerpoint decks amongst other things.

Very dependant on your project. I have had a mixture of good and bad projects. It is what you make it, you have to work hard and network to get onto the best projects.

Generally yes, however as interns are cheap resources I sometimes felt a bit overlooked.

I have had some great managers and mentors who have played an active role in my development and are still advising me on career options.

Sometimes extremmly busy, somethimes very quite. Again depends on the project.

In my roles I was given a lot of responsibility. In a couple of roles I has the lead in certain areas.

I have learnt a lot of key skills in my year whilst on the job, this is something I will take forward with me. I am positive that having done this placement I am now far more employable.

The majority of people working in Accenture are great fun and very interesting.

To an extent it was well organised, however there is room for improvement.

Very little training or development provided apart from "on the job". The only training provided was online in our own time and for 1 week during our induction.

I think I am likely to return, depends on the offer.

Several organised socials throughout the year, normally 1 a year. Really enjoyed them all and we had a chance to choose where we went for socials.

I lived at home and commuted so fairly cheap.

Brilliant, just a bit expensive. Generally out of town projects have a better social scene, especially if you are with other interns.

I attended 2 ski trips, played squash and football, got involved in a research project etc. There are plenty of opportunities, you just have to take them.