Legal Intern at Warner Bros

Legal/Law

7.5/10

Assist people in two different departments (6 months each) in their day-to-day responsibilities and projects while drafting and reviewing agreements.

Very interesting and varied work with a lot of responsibility

Appreciated the hard work I put into the different assignments I worked on

Depending on your line manager, this may vary, but usually there is someone in the department to manage your work

Very busy, but my manager was always aware of how much I had on and concious to maintain a good balance

Although a lot of the projects involved quite a few people doing different jobs, it seemed like my work was valued

Everyone was very helpful and pro-development

People had a tendency to keep their nose down, but there were a few organised social events during the year.

This was definitely not the first year they've done this.

Although I had a direct manager to report to, I wish there was more of an opportunity to stay on in the company, which would perhaps reflect in their investment.

As they need an approval to come from the US, it is difficult to create a position for someone, even if they fit in with the team.

Yes, usually up for something after work.

It's London, so expect central London prices

Always something to do, whether with your work colleagues or not.

Volunteer days, film premieres, pub - but all pretty sporadic