European Theatrical Distribution Intern at Warner Bros

Arts/Entertainment/Media

8.5/10

The work was interesting and the department was welcoming and supportive.

I was given guidance at the beginning of the internship but allowed to work much more independently as the year progressed.

Managers seemed aware of my workload so often gave me ad-hoc projects during quiet periods which helped make the best use of my time.

I was given full responsibility for certain aspects of my role but was still able to ask for advice and guidance as much as necessary.

The work itself was relevant enough to the industry to make it interesting but core skills required and developed will be useful in many different roles.

The department was used to having an intern and the role was well-designed to make the best use of my 12 months.