2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was always complimented for my best pieces of work and in many cases I felt I had made a genuinely helpful contribution.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My two managers were always prompt, honest and generous with their feedback
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always occupied, but the nature of the work differs a lot between function.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
One could not take on much responsibility as a trading intern due to nature of the role. In my research rotation I was handed responsibility for a variety of important tasks.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I've learnt huge amounts on the program, particularly with regard to how an investment bank and its various products and functions actually operate. I was also given valuable technical training in excel and Bloomberg.
Imagine yourself working at Nomura
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at Nomura