Consulting work for one of Accentures diamond client in the Financial Services industry. Worked as part of the Business Implementation team on a large IT Implementation project. The team is responsible for ensuring a smooth transition of the new system and preparing the business to ensure they are ready and willing to accept the changes, and to communicate an understanding of how the new system will impact the roles of those affected by the change. Duties included mapping existing processes, communicating areas of change, facilittating workshops, communicating between the business and the Programme.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?