Marketing Intern at Absolute Internship

Paris Europe
Market Research Marketing

8.3/10

8.6

I assisted with market research and helped the company create an online presence through online marketing in French.

Loved the atmosphere at the office and felt part of the team already on the first day.

Very good, the other interns showed be around and also invited me to after work places.

Great supervisor. Very helpful. Had weekly meetings in order to evaluate the work I was doing. Helped me improve and gave me a lot of career advice that I've found useful.

Quite busy in the beginning of the internship but when I showed them I wanted to do more, my supervisor was very accommodating by giving me extra work to do.

As I was an intern, I did not have that much responsibility rather than of the online marketing.

I love marketing and this internship in Paris really helped understand what marketing is all about.

Fantastic! Great people. Great co-workers. I loved it!

Very well, it was incredible to spend a summer in Paris enjoying the food, the culture and meeting so many international students. The experience of working and living in a foreign culture was amazing. I loved the staff of Absolute Internship! Fun, helpful and always there for us when we needed help. The weekend activities that they organized were great as well which helped me have a positive experience.

I was offered to extend my summer internship and stay throughout the Fall, but as I needed to go back to school I couldn't accept the offer so I must say that I believe they did invest some time on me.

See my answer above.

Simply perfect. There was a group of other interns from UK and the US and we all hung out after work and had lunch together everyday.

A little bit cheaper than London..

I love the Paris nightlife!

We had activities every weekend plus unsponsored events that the staff were organizing.