Human Resources Intern at Warner Bros

Holborn Central London and City
Administration/Secretarial Human Resources

9.2/10

I worked with both the Training and Recruitment sides of Warner Bros, dealing with the administration for training and responsible for all temporary workers at Warner Bros and the recruitment of next years interns.

This was an excellent placement, everyone was friendly and helpful and i had a real responsibility and job to do.

My managers were very approchable and helped me with all problems that I faced.

I was soley responsible for the temporary workers and the intern recruitment for next years interns.

It has helped me become more organised and I am able to prioritise workloads much easier.

Very friendly and everyone was approchable!

Very well organised and thought through internship. I always had work to do and was kept busy!

There is set training schedule for the interns ranging from communication skills to time managment to presentation skills! Very helpful training to take from the internship.

I would love to work at Warner Bros again!

The interns were out regularly socialising and the department went out on occasions!

The cost of socialising was quite high in places but other areas offered great deals.

Nightlife is good as it is easy to get around using the tubes.

There were a few volunteer days advertised and work with charities was offered.