Trade Marketing Assistant at 3M

Bracknell South East
Marketing Sales

9.6/10

Execution of key national and consumer focused promotions. Helping Key Account Managers with day to day tasks. Attending consumer shows and trade days to represent 3M.

3M clearly invests and values it placement and graduate schemes. Not only do the divisions train their students up to permanent employee level with according responsibility but they also include about 10-15 insight training days to help enrich their students.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at 3M

Colleagues relied and trusted me with jobs that had never been given to a placement student before. When help was required I was never afraid to ask a question and employees would fall over themselves to help enrich your time at 3M.

Weekly 1:1 meetings help to ensure that I was on the right path. Quarterly reviews with the development scale used for permanent employees helped to gauge my improvement and engage in areas I have no previous experience with. Very helpful manager.

Frequently asked how I was coping with the workload. Taught to say 'no' if a task was unachieveable in such a tight time frame was very important and that was respected when occasionally used.

Owning projects and presenting them to management team with proposed processes. Planning and running the Education Show.

I learnt so much here!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at 3M

Open plan friendly office with a under riding sense of commradery.

Very obvious that 3M have a number of students every year. Induction and handover was seamless and informative without becoming tedious.

Lean Six Sigma Training, workshops in project management, time management etc

Fingers crossed - HR and my division have been in discussions to find relevant head count and keep me on once graduated.

16 placement students and regular nights out. Also all part of a charity fundraising effort which bought everyone together.

I lived at home!

Very popular. Reading is closest and has a very happening social life due to being a university town.

Conferences, sports days, team nights out.