UK Sales Consultant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South East
Sales

8.2/10

5.5

A fantastic year with Golfbreaks, An amazing atmosphere and a work hard play hard approach.

Working in UK Sales I was valued greatly by both colleagues and management

Very supportive throughout the year. Was given a clear insight on what I was doing well and what needs to be improved. Frequent training took place.

For the majority of the time, it was very busy on a day to day basis. However this kept me proactive and there was always work to be done.

Being in UK Sales I was treated like a full timer. Everything I did had direct effect with the company and clients.

Communication, Pro-acitivity, teamwork, leadership, software, commitment skills are all ones I will take with me to not only my degree but to the future

Great atmosphere - live and bubbly and a work hard approach

Very well organised.

Touring the whole of the UK for a week long - visiting 35 venues and the management of the venues just to ensure our Product knowledge was up to date was fundamental and a great experience. Frequent 'fam trips' and venue visits also occurred.
Monthly and weekly team/sole meetings took place with management in order to improve weaknesses and to show how we were performing as a company as a whole.

Golfbreaks is a great company to work for and would recommend it for both a full time job role and a placement

Living nearby Windsor, rental prices were fairly high

Windsor itself isn't bad, but only 30 minutes from London was much more appealing

frequent activities for both nights out and to play some Golf were always on appeal