Planning, developing, monitoring, implementing of logistic processes inside of the MINI plant and
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed it because of all the possibilities to take responsibility and work on my own projects.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was supporting me and helping me to grow.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager always makes me feel good and motivated to make the next step.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I always had tasks to be done and also integrated to all projects within our team.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I had responsibility to take from the first day I started my internship in my department. So it was possible for me to grow.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This knowledge will help me to manage the entire future situations during my studies and work life, because of all the management tools and other tactics I learned.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Always friendly and helpful.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was really good organised and makes me feel safe.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
It was possible to organise trainings and other events on my own, so it was possible to share the knowledge between all the interns. This was the invest company made for me. And this is great, because all of the interns were always willing to grow together and share their knowledge.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would like to work for BMW and support them in countries like Mexico to grow together.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There is a strong community behind the scenes which is always supporting every to feel good in this new situation.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It is really expensive to live in Oxford, but it was possible because of good payment. So I enjoyed my time here very well.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It was great. Oxford is really international and the nightlife here makes it more visible. I met people from all around the world just by visiting a pub or a club. LOndon is also just one to two hours away from Oxford ;)
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?