Value Stream Planning, Planner of Logistic Processes at BMW Group

Oxford South East
Administration/Secretarial Automotive Telecommunications

BMW Group is a Top Employer

9.3/10

Planning, developing, monitoring, implementing of logistic processes inside of the MINI plant and

I enjoyed it because of all the possibilities to take responsibility and work on my own projects.

Everyone was supporting me and helping me to grow.

My manager always makes me feel good and motivated to make the next step.

I always had tasks to be done and also integrated to all projects within our team.

I had responsibility to take from the first day I started my internship in my department. So it was possible for me to grow.

This knowledge will help me to manage the entire future situations during my studies and work life, because of all the management tools and other tactics I learned.

Always friendly and helpful.

It was really good organised and makes me feel safe.

It was possible to organise trainings and other events on my own, so it was possible to share the knowledge between all the interns. This was the invest company made for me. And this is great, because all of the interns were always willing to grow together and share their knowledge.

I would like to work for BMW and support them in countries like Mexico to grow together.

There is a strong community behind the scenes which is always supporting every to feel good in this new situation.

It is really expensive to live in Oxford, but it was possible because of good payment. So I enjoyed my time here very well.

It was great. Oxford is really international and the nightlife here makes it more visible. I met people from all around the world just by visiting a pub or a club. LOndon is also just one to two hours away from Oxford ;)

Everything is possible here.