Assurance Associate at PwC

Guernsey Channel Islands

PwC is a Top Employer

8.3/10

I was challenged and stretched in a number of areas throughout the year.

The accounting knowledge and time management skills I have developed during the year will be important in my final year at university

The office was young and vibrant. There were social events occuring regularly, I was very well looked after during the year.

The HR department looked after me throughout the year.

As I was training towards my ACA qualification, work invested time off and financing for all my courses.

The cost of living would have been a lot higher if I had to find my own accomodation. However, work provided housing in 1 of their 2 houses on the island.

Although their are limited clubs, the bars and pubs are extensive and the company is good.

Socially the placement has been excellent.