Summer intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Property/Real Estate
Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

8.1/10

8.6

I really enjoyed working within the company, my team were exceptionally helpful and easy to get along with.

The work I was asked to produce and was producing for my team was used within official Valuations as apposed to just giving me work to keep me busy. I felt myself and my work was valued greatly.

My supervisor was very helpful and patient if there was a subject I did not understand. He was careful to explain not only what I was doing but the reasons why and made it a lot easier to comprehend for future tasks.

Most days I had something to be doing, even if it was some research that was on going. Rarely did I find myself without work.

I definitely felt like I was given a lot of responsibility, which is great!

It has allowed me to apply theory from university in a more practical way creating more of an understanding for what I am being taught and why.

The department I worked in was a quiet area, which I enjoyed. However, everybody was still very friendly.

The whole process was easy to follow and enjoyable. The interviews were more personal then other companies which was a nice touch.

The company held an afternoon 'presentation skills' workshop which was very useful and will help us in both our studies and career.

They are definitely top of my list for a graduate job!

We had a department day out to Ascot for the property races and several after work and lunch time drinks!

I already live in Central London so this didn't change for me

There were quite a few bars and restaurants.

There were opportunities to get involved in some sports matches, which I know a few of the interns did!