Support of the current manufactured models in aspects of engineering
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Overall a great placement as coworkers were all very friendly and work was diverse
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Of course there are some, who don't show that they value your work. But Overall everything showed me their appreciation for my work
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manage was pretty busy, but anyone was able to give me a helping hand when necessay
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
You can determine how much you want to have to do, but I liked to work on the topics and thus took a lot topics
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
If I'm included in a team, I was responsible for parts of the project on my own. That means that I have to do any steps on my own
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Primary I learned soft skills rather than extending my technical skills. But at this point I value these learnt skills more than the ones I may have not learned
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was very open and responive to my questions
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I received well written guides to learn myself into the internship duties
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
In regards to training, not a lot was invested in that aspect. More likely the investment was that they entrusted me with projects and risked that the work may not get done to the standard they are used to or may be delayed because of missed aspects
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Probably very good
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
A lot of young and active people with who you can enjoy you time with
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Oxford is generally very expensive, but the loan was fine to finance everything
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London is close, so if Oxford's venues don't suit you, you can go there
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are a lot opportunities, you just have to watch out for them