Supply chain assistant at Johnson & Johnson

Logistics and Operations

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.5/10

7.7

The entire team made me feel welcome and everyone got on very well which made the job enjoyable.

My manager was very supportive and everything i did seemed to contribute to the department.

I could always approach my manager and she continually arranged meetings to discuss development.

It really did depend on what the current situation was, but at times it was very quiet, but the best was done to try and encourage the creation of projects.

I looked after my own range of products - so a lot of responsibility!

Being in an open-plan office with customer services meant there was always an atmosphere - sometimes overly so!

Everything had been thought of - all students were well integrated into the business.

I personally didn't partake in a lot of training; however, other students did and it is available.

Within JC itself there are not a lot of oppurtunities, as it is a small office. However, having the experience of working for Johnson & Johnson would benefit you in applying to other parts of the company. The main oppurtunities are within the sales force; however, i had little to do with this area.

A large number of students are employed each year, which makes settling in very easy.

Hmm... High Wycombe itself is what you make it ... if there is a large group of you it can be fun. You are close to other towns/cities for larger nights out.

The Sports & Social Club continually had events running (for example theatre trips and fund raising events) so there was always something to look forward to. The best event being 3 peaks!