Bespoke Designer at BMW Group

BMW Group is a Top Employer

7.7/10

7.6

designer in the Bespoke Design department of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

I really love it, Rolls Royce is a great company producing the best car in the all world but everything in a nice and peaceful atmosphere. I can learn a lot more than at school, specially by working with craftsmen.

Really nice atmosphere in the office, a great and young team. Quick and easy integration.

Not a lot of guidance but a lot of projects to work on with a large degree of freedom. A lot of confidence between people.

I'm really busy but I can touch to a lot of specialties with responsibility so I never get bored or annoyed. Really exciting work.

More I progress in the internship, more I get responsibility so it's really encouraging.

I learn skills that I couldn't learn anywhere else, specially by working with craftsmen. Everything is concrete so I learn a way more than at school.

Peaceful and a lot of solidarity between people

I received the contract a bit late, some issues of communication with the HR at first, probably because it's a big company and there is a lot to manage. But since everything was done properly.

I work really hard on my weaknesses with specific work that my manager expect from me, so it's good

it seems to be possible to get a job contract after the internship

there is a few other students in the company, usually really kind people

England is very expensive, specially public transport and alcohol....

a few pubs but everything closes early, not so fun

depends on you and the money you have