1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Great internship, lovely people who like to have a laugh but still stay professional and get u involved. Would recommend to any potential interns
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Always keen to get u involved, my team organised various site trips for me and there was also people who needed helping or projects to do which is nice because if you've got nothing to do work can go slowly
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
HR were incredibly helpful, always cheery and happy to help out with any queries or problems. U are given a buddy at the beginning of the internship and mine personally was excellent in helping e out whenever i needed it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
maybe could of done with a bit more work but certainly didn't have so little work that i got bored
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Incredibly useful in taking your property career forward. Depends on what team u are in but personally the skills i learnt can be applied to most life in property.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great fun, great bunch of people who were very friendly. Friday we went out for lunch as a team and for a couple of drinks which was nice.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
HR did a top job at making it social and interesting.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
four and half grand bar tab for the intern social...enough said
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Would love to work there
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Incredibly good, not like any other work experience i have done. Various sports teams and events, it is at the top of its game in this aspect.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
quite expensive as its in the city of london so prices are always going to be high, but the internship is paid so that dampens the blow to the wallet
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
good pubs but didn't really go out
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
softball matches, they also have a hockey and squash team, they run tennis sessions and have various other activities