1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
My tasks and project were interesting and in line with my studies.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Didn't feel like any of my colleagues treated me as 'just an intern', my opinion was always valued.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Supervision and guidance was sufficient taking into consideration my mangers workload.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I could have handled a little more workload, but I always had something to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I felt like the responsibility given to me was equivalent to an average employee's level, more than an average intern would have. (Which is great, I felt like part of the team.)
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills developed will help me perform much better in my career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Atmosphere was great.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
All 12 month was well set up and organized.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I get all the support and training that I've needed.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Future employment prospects are sufficient as the company is growing continuously.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Social scene has been organized amongs the students and colleagues themselves, there were events at least once a week.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Cost of hounsing is a bit high but salart covers everything.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Given I've worked in a small city the nightlife is practically non existent. There are pubs and as interns we entertained ourselves with house parties gatherings. Better opportunities are availble in nearby cities though.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Loads of opportunities organized both by company and colleagues.