Partnerships Executive at TopCashback

Stafford West Midlands
Administration/Secretarial Sales

8.1/10

Account management and general day-to-day admin.

I really enjoyed my year working at TCB, I learnt a lot about affiliate marketing, sales and account management.

I felt really valued, it's a great environment to work in as there are often to discussions to get different views on how you would handle the situation, which makes you and your opinion feel really valued.

To a great extent - there are regular reviews with your manager, and support is always available.

It varies from day-to-day, Mondays and Fridays were very busy. Even when I finished my own work there were always opportunities to take part in bigger projects.

I was given my own accounts to manage, and also various promotions and areas on site which were my core responsibility ensuring everything was set up on time and to a high standard.

They will assist be greatly, my teamwork and my communication skills have developed to a massive extent. I've also learnt to apply theory that I learnt in my first 2 years at uni to a real business environment, which will be a great asset in final year when writing my dissertation.

The general atmosphere is great, it's quite a laid back environment so people get along really well. Everyone seems to have the same sort of sense of humor so i's a really good laugh as well!

Really well organised, I was given a lot of training and advice when I first started so I never felt out of my depth. My manager made sure we kept on top of any reviews I had to send back to uni.

There has been great training both at the very start and on newer tasks and processes throughout the year.

Very appealing, had a great year at TCB!

Yes, great, we had quite a few nights out over the year.

Fairly cheap, but there

Not great, there are a couple of clubs in Stafford, but a few decent bars that open quite late.

There have a been a few charity events, and work socials.