Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

8.5/10

8.6

Summer Internship for 4 weeks

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at C&W, met some great people and learnt a lot.

I felt very valued by my colleagues as they made sure I had work to be getting on with all the time and the work I was helping with was valuable to them. I was given the opportunity to attend client meetings, which also made me feel valued.

My supervisor was excellent and was able to help me out with an queries I had. He also took the time to explain things to me, which meant I was able to learn a considerable amount in 4 weeks.

I was busy everyday with enjoyable tasks of which varied. I was given work by three different colleagues in my team and attended meetings with them plus another in my team. I was not too busy that I didn't have time to take my lunch break to socialise and get to know the other interns, so it was an excellent balance.

I was given the right amount of responsibility I felt I should have as an intern.

I developed a whole range of valuable skills including those in the office and personal to me. We received presentation skills training which is something I have never had and was extremely useful as these are skills I will use throughout my career.

The atmosphere was great, everyone was very sociable yet working hard. Everyone who was working around me introduced themselves so I felt at home.

The internship was very well organised. The first day we were given laptops and logins so we were able to start work straight away. There were a number of events that occurred during the internship that were also very well organised including social events and personal skills events.

We had a great training session on presentation skills which was highly beneficial. We had the opportunity to present to a panel who gave individual feedback to help with our own personal development.

I would love the opportunity to work at C&W.

The social scene among other interns was great. We went for drinks on a weekly basis and many of us met up for lunch when we could. I will definitely keep in contact with some of the interns.

The area was fairly pricey, however this is expected in a central London location!

The nightlife was great. As interns we met up a good few times for drinks after work.

There were many activities outside of working including sports.