2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have yet to meet one intimidating character at the firm, all employees are extremely friendly and helpful, all willing to go the extra mile to help you in a time of need, no question/request is too much!
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I have been provided with 2 differnet managers to oversee my work and help me when necessary.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had the perfect work load, there was minimal fiddling of the thumbs and also only a couple of times where i stayed past 6.30pm.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given actual work by my managers and not 'intern work' which meant that the work was a lot more interesting and it went to a proper cause and not just to the intern stack. I was also assigned 4 different projects to be undertaken independently and to be made my own. I was given a good level of responsibility which was not too overwhelming.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Gained a further and more detailed understanding about the economy which is extremely interesting to use in my degree (Geography Bsc). Excel skills were also hugely improved which is extremely helpful for whichever line of employment you enter.
Imagine yourself working at Fidelity International
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Fidelity International