Europe Commmercial Finance at Travelport

Accountancy Auditing/Tax Financial Management

6.3/10

6.5

4.8

Variance analysis commentary on Other revenue and Opex streams in the company.
Reporting on data for members of the team to use in their work

The internship was a very enjoyable experience, and was useful in developing both academic and professional skills

If I completed work to a good standard then the recipient of the work was appreciative in their responses.

Help was always available if needed.

Workload was very cyclical so had times of full workload but also times where there wasn't much to do.

I got given more responsibility as my time went but felt as if I could've taken on more responsibilities

Some of the skills I have learnt at uni were transferrable

I really enjoyed the team environment I worked in, was very motivating working in the team.

There is a good intern programme set up which is well organised with useful sessions outside of normal work.

There were lots of training sessions aimed specifically for the interns to help our professional development.

There is no graduate scheme so was only really an internship to develop the individual rather than set them up for working in the company full time

I spent time with some of the interns in my spare time regularly and gained some good friendships but there was never social events outside of work spent with all the interns.

Was quite expensive to go out socially but I found accommodation that was quite cheap.

There was very little to do in my area.

The work had a social club that had regular activities outside of work.