Supply Operations Commercial Trainee at Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.5/10

7.7

Supply Analyst

Brilliant placement. Huge responsibility in the role with huge trust being placed in our ability- motivates you to perform to as high a level as possible.

My colleagues have been great from the start and are saying they're gutted I'll be leaving shortly which is always a nice thing to hear!

Guidance and support was always given when asked for. Proactive developmental advice and guidance could be better.

Workload inevitably fluctuates however generally the working day was full.

For a student, I've been given a tremendous amount of responsibility. If I make a mistake, we could be out of stock in one or more of six markets across a range of brands and products which is terrifying! Again, it only acts as a motivator to perform to the best of my ability.

The skills learnt will help in all aspects of my future, particularly in the workplace post-university. I've learnt a rane of different things that I would never have considered necessary in the workplace and is something that is not taught at uni.

Casual, cheerful and generally light hearted. People often laughing and joking while getting on with our daily routines.

From start to finish the placement has been well structured with clear direction. The handover I received was long and unstructured which is my main problem with my placement however this was not down to the overall organisation of the placement itself.

I recieved little in the way of official training/development however my senior management have made huge amounts of information available to me for my own development.

Very. I'm currently in the process of finalising an application for a European graduate position in Zug,

Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to live and work with.

Living costs were good, socialising is more expensive but obviously it depends how often you socialise!

Maidenhead is poor, however Reading and London are very accessible which are both brilliant.

Not all that much on offer however company cricket is something I got heavily involved in