2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were able to give me valuable feedback and support in order for me to progress forward.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Other developers were able to teach me on how to analyse technical problems efficiently. My supervisors gave me advice on organisation, project management and coding techniques. Overall the support was fantastic from them.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had to progress through three different projects and ensure they follow a specific life cycle model.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was responsible for maintaining and modifying three different projects used by various customers around the world.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I plan on incorporating the core skills that I have learnt from Lubrizol, into my final year project.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol