OTO Support Assistant at TNT

Atherstone West Midlands
Business Management

7.1/10

6.4

Help support the change strategy across the organisation, ensuring all projects/programmes are running effectively. Also communicate the progressions and successes of the strategy.

Great team environment to work in. Good to see the importance of good people within an organisation.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at TNT

Working in a small team, I felt extremely valued throughout my time.

If I needed any support or guidance, my manager and colleagues around me would always give me the time of day to show me different things I didn't understand.

There is always work to be done and the work varied quite regularly.

I was given a lot of responsibility, especially in leading certain conference calls and the creation of certain important documents.

The past 12 months have given me a true insight into the fast paced change environment. I now recognise the expectations to work at a high level within an organisation.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at TNT

Working in a small office within a large building meant we had a good team environment with strong relationships. All the people around the building are extremely helpful.

Even though the work I would be doing was organised, there could have been more interaction/sessions including all the students with different departments. This would've helped us understand the operations a lot more.

We had a couple training days around presentation skills and the difference between management and leadership. They were very informative and would have liked to experience more of these.

As the company is currently going through an acquisition, it is hard to say whether opportunities will be present in a years time. However, my manager has always said they would welcome me back at any time.

Us students always had lunch every day to ensure we had that hours break that is needed.

I lived at home, but after talking to the other students that moved here I think it is just average prices for accomodation.

Didn't have a night out in the local area, heard it is average at best though. Nearest town is Nuneaton, Birmingham/Leicester are a train ride away for a good night out.

Didn't explore any external activities due to commuting to and from work. I believe there are sports teams at TNT that anyone can get involved in. There are also charity events including the chance to man/woman the phones for Children in need night.