Marketing-Commercial Trainee at Johnson & Johnson

Maidenhead South East
Administration/Secretarial Advertising Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management E-Business Financial Management Marketing Media Medical/Health Pharmaceutical Public Relations

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.4/10

6.6

I had a great time at my placement, I learnt so much more in the year than I did in two at university.

I was valued by my colleagues and felt a real member of the team. It never really felt as if i was a "placement".

I met with my team regularly as well as having 1 on 1 meetings with my direct manager.

Some days were extremely busy whereas some were very quiet which can be a bit boring. However the work was always stimulating and interesting

I was given lots of responsibility which was great, i felt like i really had an impact on the brand.

I feel much better about my final year and feel my experience will only help me to progress.

Office was generally quite quiet, others that had worked at other companies thought it was too. However everyone was always happy to chat and really friendly.

Some things could have been communicated a bit better beforehand. However once on placement it was left to individual teams in regards to the work you completed. i was very happy with how my year went.

I was sent on multiple training days and inductions, some of which were great, others not so much. Some of the better training days were restricted to permanent employees which isn't great,

I would work for the company again, however the location of the office isn't as appealing as some competitor companies.

Yes, we had a great time and often socialised. It was one of the best things about placement. We could work hard but still have the university social aspects.

the area is quite expensive to live in and Maidenhead isnt great.

there are a number of small bars clubs in maidenhead, however they are very hit and miss. Reading isnt too far away, London is also very good but expensive.

Not really, As a team we did a few social gatherings, there was also a placement football team but we had to organise this ourselves.