Brand Ambassador at On-Campus Promotions

Oxford

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for On-Campus Promotions

3.9/5

4.5
2.8

Very interesting and satisfying role - undertook a wide variety of tasks, lots of different events and promotions to get involved in, great team to be working with.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

Both OCP and Linklaters really seemed appreciative of what I was doing, and there was good interaction within the team.

Very clear schedule to follow, with lots of pointers/reminders given along the way as needed. I felt comfortable asking for advice, and the work ran smoothly.

The work was flexible around my studies - you could either do a little bit every day or work in chunks as needed. It was certainly a manageable workload.

I was trusted to get on with tasks myself and to take the initiative where appropriate. I felt like I had a suitable amount of control given the nature of the work and the firm involved.

The skills developed are useful in that they are different to those covered by my studies, and so should help me become a better "all-rounder". The need for strong organisation, communication and presentation will likely be very valuable in work.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

There wasn't really an office per se but there was a good atmosphere at training days and friendly interaction between the group over social media.

The work was well set up with a clearly defined schedule, various training and debrief days and a fair amount of feedback. It was always apparent what needed to be done etc.

The training days at the firm's office were very useful and marked a good investment in me. The feedback provided was also a sign of such an investment.

Personally not applicable but the organisation seemed to be undergoing strong growth and was working with some very major companies.

This wasn't really applicable given the nature of the role, but we got on well as a group and socialised where possible.

Not applicable - placement undertaken at my university.

Not applicable - placement undertaken at my university.

Not many, but given the nature of the role this was not an issue.