Women & Technology Career Insight at Schlumberger

Design Energy Engineering

7.1/10

6.5

It was really enjoyable!

The insight was well structured and the people there were very friendly. They were open to questions and don't mind splendid some times talking to ask

A great balance of guidance and independent study. We were well guided

It give a great insight on oil & gas industry, and engineering at work in general.

Very well structured

Encouraging and motivating

Fairly alright

The job shadowing and case study were surely helpful!

Everything was great, but still 2 days are quite short to come into conclusion on the company culture. I hope i could do a summer placement there

It make me thinking on the different options and opportunities laid upon me

Plenty

I have to say the long dinners were a bit awkward at the beginning. Wish they have more/longer ice breaking session

pretty much

Definitely! It was a great experience and i had personally learned a lot