2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
I felt valued by both OCP and Factset people who I worked with. I was told my work was good and the intention of the work was made clear. Good relationships were made between the brand ambassadors and the HR people.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
I received a decent amount of support. There could have been improvements which were raised at the end of the role which was a valuable experience. Events were supported and guidance was available whenever needed.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It has been good experience for my CV and graduate job search. Experience from talking to people and organising events has been invaluable for interviews.
5. How well structured was the insight?
There was a very loose structure to the brand ambassador role, flexible hours which were required and events were made clear when they would be.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Very good, at both times at the Factset office there was a very welcoming atmosphere.
Imagine yourself working at On-Campus Promotions
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions