Brand Ambassador - FactSet at On-Campus Promotions

Manchester
Advertising Recruitment

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for On-Campus Promotions

4.1/5

4.1
4.2
3.9

Advertising Roles on Campus for the Graduate Roles

Brand Ambassador Role: I enjoyed aspects of the role, organising events and careers fairs was very rewarding however some of the more mundane tasks which did not have a great reception were less good.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

I felt valued by both OCP and Factset people who I worked with. I was told my work was good and the intention of the work was made clear. Good relationships were made between the brand ambassadors and the HR people.

I received a decent amount of support. There could have been improvements which were raised at the end of the role which was a valuable experience. Events were supported and guidance was available whenever needed.

It has been good experience for my CV and graduate job search. Experience from talking to people and organising events has been invaluable for interviews.

There was a very loose structure to the brand ambassador role, flexible hours which were required and events were made clear when they would be.

Very good, at both times at the Factset office there was a very welcoming atmosphere.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

There was a initial training day, however it was not in depth as the role did not require extensive training.

Very much as we were advertising the full time roles. One of the brand ambassadors is starting there full time. We knew a large amount about the role and the firm which is beneficial

It was very good for this as it is one of the USPs of the Factset graduate role.

It was good through both relationships made throughout the experience and through insight into the industry and the role of FactSet. I almost applied for the graduate role myself.

£8 an hour. Seems very fair. Expenses for events and travel to the office covered.

Yes, at the insight day and careers fairs a number of graduates were available to talk to.

Good especially considering the nature of the role and the location of all brand ambassadors.

N/A for this role. There was a social aspect to the initial meeting at the factset office which was good.

Yes, depending on the degree course and experience. It was invaluable for me, however during my final year it has been difficult with the increased workloads.