Sales and Account Management at Atos

Durham North East
Business Intelligence Business Management Information Technology Sales
Atos is a Top Employer

7.8/10

My job role included supporting the growth of the business and developing customer solutions which benefited our clients. I received coaching from high-performing pre-sales and sales professionals; to gain exposure to a number of areas within the organisation as well as liazing with current clients.

Loved my placement.

I had strong working relationships with all my colleagues and received sufficient support throughout the year,

The support I received from both my line manager and other colleagues throughout the placement allowed me to develop and fulfill my role effectively.

As with any job work load fluctuates throughout the year.

As the year progressed I was given significantly more responsibility.

I believe the skills developed will greatly enhance my studies.

There was always a positive atmosphere in the office which made you feel at ease when completing work.

With the exception of a few minor glitches the placement was setup efficiently.

I was exposed to numerous training courses on offer with both senior managers and sales graduates. All training completed was advantageous allowing me to develop knowledge and key skills within the workplace.

I would definitely look for future opportunities with Atos.

I was the only placement student/graduate at my base location.
I traveled to London quite frequently where the social scene with both colleagues and placement students/graduates is very good,

I lived at home to save money on rent, socializing was relatively cheap.

As Durham is quite small there is little on offer, but with Newcastle only a 12 minute train journey away there are numerous places to explore.

In London and other larger locations there are numerous activities on offer however, in my base location there were very little.