Click to edit position description-Responsible for supporting thousands of golf tee time bookings
-Ensuring all clients were provided with the best possible customer service in their online purchase.
-Supporting and mentoring golf clubs in self sufficiency of their own online bookings
-Ensuring maximum productivity for the brand.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The work was good, however could be monotonous at times
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There is a really positive atmosphere amongst all staff members
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Yes support was given by my manager and we had regular meetings to discuss any support I required
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
In the peak periods we were extremely busy, in the quieter months where is was slow were given work from additional departments to complete.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility in my role, and was able to make decisions regarding refunds and discounts
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills were not really relevant for my degree however I feel I can apply them to future job roles
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Lots of fun as the majority of the staff are young and enthusiastic
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
They have been running placement programmes for years so have a good set up
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We were given training in all areas of business, not just specific to the job itself
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
There are a variety of jobs within the company that are available
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living is expensive and similar to London.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Fairly average, a few decent clubs and bars but nothing spectacular
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?