Financial Analyst at Intel Corporation

Banking/Finance Financial Management Marketing

Intel Corporation is a Top Employer

8.2/10

7.6

I enjoyed my internship a lot. Intel has a strong intern culture which really helped, but also knowing you are doing a job that matters - if you weren't doing it they would be hiring someone else to do it!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 12 roles at Intel Corporation

Very valued by my colleagues.

Not only do you get support from your direct manager but I was also given a buddy (a returned graduate in the department) and a mentor (a senior member of a different department).

It depends on the time in the quarter, some weeks in the quarter were far busier than others but nothing I couldn't manage.

I was given a lot of responsibility, I was responsible for my own accounts and held accountable for the work i did on those accounts. I was also given projects to work on and lead.

I have gained a lot of soft skills. Confidence, communication, presentation skills as well as picking up a real work ethic.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 12 roles at Intel Corporation

The atmosphere in the office was relaxed and fun. There is a games room, a coffee shop and you are encouraged to take regular breaks.

The set of the internship was great.

As an intern you are eligble for many training courses, both online and in person and my manager encouraged me to do these.

Although they don't hire a large number of interns back as graduates, there is the opportunity and it encourages you to do well as an intern.

The Sports and Social committee organised lots of events outside of work, there is a very strong intern culture.

Not too expensive. I paid around £300 a month rent but I know others paid more and less.

Swindon nightlife is average. Best thing is that you are close to Bristol, Bath, London and Cardiff so plenty of other places to go

Yes, SAS organised lots of other things to do