Brand Ambassador for Deloitte at On-Campus Promotions

Placement (5-9 Months)
Nottingham
Actuarial Auditing/Tax Business Management

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for On-Campus Promotions

2.9/5

3.3
2.3

Promotion of Deloitte's graduate roles and intern opportunities on campus to university students.

I really enjoyed being a brand ambassador for Deloitte. The placement was the length of an academic year which was just the right amount of time. It fit in well around my studies and I was able to attend careers fairs as well. I thought the Training Day provided by rate my placement was excellent and I developed a lot of new skills with this placement.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

I really enjoyed meetings all the other brand ambassadors and we got on really well on the training day. However as we all went to different universities and worked alone, I did not really see them after that.

A lot of guidance was provided by Eileen and the team. We were in contact through Facebook and email and if I had any doubts I could ask her and receive a reply within the day.

It varied depending on the campaigns that deloitte were doing at the time - some weeks were a lot busier than others, and some weeks I didn't need to do any promotion.

I feel I was given a lot of responsibilities, including attending events, data capture, distributing leaflets and marketing materials.

This position definitely will assist me in the future. I now have experience in promotion and marketing, as well as social media, data capture and communication skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

N/A - I wasn't in an office.

Fairly well organised but there were times when i received leaflets too late in the post so the campaigning was not as effective. This happened a few times.

On Campus Promotions invested a day in training us and it was very well run. This included background knowledge of the firm and opportunities, social media promotion and a very interesting session run by Penny Blake.

The prospects are appealing but I was not employed directly by Deloitte but by On Campus Promotions.

No as I did not see the other students again.

N/A - worked at the university.

Nottingham nightlife is very good and varied.

No as I was only their Brand Ambassador.