Learning and Development Intern at Warner Bros

Administration/Secretarial Education/Teaching Financial Management Human Resources

8.5/10

I absolutely loved my placement at Warner Bros! Not only was I given real responsibility but I was treated as part of the team and the perks of the job were great too!

My colleagues made me feel part of the team from the moment I started. They always made sure I didn't feel overwhelmed with work and encouraged my personal development as well as the development of the role.

I was constantly supported by my managers! When I didn't know how to do something they would talk me through how to do it.

Incredibly busy! I didn't have a day where I was bored throughout the entire year.

I was given a lot of responsibility, especially towards the end of my placement where I was given a lot of big projects to run.

Definitely skills for life- especially the time management and project management skills.

A very friendly and supportive atmosphere! I loved my department!

Very well organised- we had an induction when we first started and had regular training throughout the year.

We had a training program and attended training courses. We also had an opportunity to attend an IT course of our choosing throughout the year. I also received regular training and development within my role.

They don't have a graduate scheme unfortunately which is what I would like to do after University but I would definitely love to come back and work for Warner Bros in the future.

You make amazing friends throughout the year, going out for lunch/drinks after work.

It's London so most things are quite expensive...

We worked in Central London so there were lots of really nice pubs/bars close by.

We had opportunities to do charity work, work at Comic Con, attend events and go to the Harry Potter studio tour.