1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I absolutely loved my placement at Warner Bros! Not only was I given real responsibility but I was treated as part of the team and the perks of the job were great too!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues made me feel part of the team from the moment I started. They always made sure I didn't feel overwhelmed with work and encouraged my personal development as well as the development of the role.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was constantly supported by my managers! When I didn't know how to do something they would talk me through how to do it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Incredibly busy! I didn't have a day where I was bored throughout the entire year.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility, especially towards the end of my placement where I was given a lot of big projects to run.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Definitely skills for life- especially the time management and project management skills.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
A very friendly and supportive atmosphere! I loved my department!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised- we had an induction when we first started and had regular training throughout the year.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We had a training program and attended training courses. We also had an opportunity to attend an IT course of our choosing throughout the year. I also received regular training and development within my role.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
They don't have a graduate scheme unfortunately which is what I would like to do after University but I would definitely love to come back and work for Warner Bros in the future.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
You make amazing friends throughout the year, going out for lunch/drinks after work.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It's London so most things are quite expensive...
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
We worked in Central London so there were lots of really nice pubs/bars close by.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
We had opportunities to do charity work, work at Comic Con, attend events and go to the Harry Potter studio tour.